If you want to lose fat, you need to get healthy first, and not the other way around.
According to Authority Nutrition, obesity rates have tripled since 1980 and people are getting fatter and sicker than ever before.
- People are eating more fast food and processed food.
- People are consuming more sugar in their diet which leads to insulin resistance and belly fat.
- People gain more weight than they lose.
- People don’t exercise as much and their jobs are less physically demanding.
- People are eating more margarine and vegetable oils compared to natural fats like butter.
- People are sleeping less which has a negative effect on various hormones related to weight gain.
In short, people are eating too much unhealthy food and following an unhealthy lifestyle. Eating a healthy diet is the most effective way to lose weight in a healthy manner.
What foods are most effective for healthy weight loss?
Fruits, vegetables, high fiber and high protein food are the best foods for weight loss as they provide the body with the right amount of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients to digest food and eliminate waste.
Soybeans are low in calories, high in protein, and cholesterol-free. Soybeans contain isoflavones which help to reduce cholesterol levels and prevent coronary heart disease. Soy isoflavones are also effective at preventing osteoporosis and accelerate fat burning to help weight control. Soybean also contains genistein which can inhibit cancer growth and delay the onset of tumors.
SoyGreen is a unique high protein, low calorie powdered beverage made of soybeans, psyllium husk, and a variety of fruits and vegetables specially formulated for weight loss.
SoyGreen consists of an assortment of fruits and vegetables including banana, broccoli, spinach, snow peas, leaf lettuce, radish leaf, asparagus, kale, green bell pepper, mustard greens, and romaine lettuce that provide balanced nutrition especially for children who don’t like eating vegetables.
SoyGreen also contains soy protein which is lower in fat and calories compared to animal protein. Soy protein = 2x meat = 3x eggs = 12x milk. Soy protein provides important amino acids that help prevent muscle loss caused by low-calorie diets, while improving muscle tone during exercise.
SoyGreen contains psyllium husk which is rich in soluble fiber, to help soften stools, relieve constipation and irritable bowel syndrome, and prevent hemorrhoids and anal fissure. Psyllium husk is rich in soluble and insoluble fiber, which helps to increase food satiety and curb food cravings so that you don’t overeat and gain weight.
Who needs SoyGreen?
SoyGreen is excellent for MEN because…
– Its high protein content helps to prevent muscle loss and improve muscle tone.
– Its high fiber content helps to suppress the appetite and prevent weight gain.
– It helps relieve constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
– It slows down the development of heart attacks.
SoyGreen is perfect for WOMEN because…
– It is low in calories to aid weight management.
SoyGreen is great for CHILDREN because…
– It contains a variety of fruits and vegetables which provide balanced nutrition essential for children’s growing bodies.
– It is high in protein which is essential for building strong bones and healthy muscle.
– It helps to prevent obesity in children.
– It improves their academic performance in school.
SoyGreen is good for the ELDERLY because…
– It contains soy isoflavones which can prevent osteoporosis.
– It helps to reduce cholesterol and prevent coronary heart disease.
– It prevents the occurrence of various types of cancer.
– It contains high-fiber foods which help the digestive system function efficiently.